Earlier this year, the Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association held its annual elections. Hunter Garnett, trial attorney at Warren & Simpson in Huntsville, Alabama, was elected by his peers to serve as President-Elect of the Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association Young Lawyer section. Hunter will serve as President-Elect for the 2019-2020 term and as President for the 2020-2021 term.
The following lawyers were elected as officers and board members of the Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association Young Lawyer section.
- President: Tyler Mann, Tyler Mann Injury Law, LLC
- President-Elect: Hunter Garnett, Warren & Simpson, PC
- Secretary: Will Pylant, Martinson & Beason, PC
- Treasurer: Emily Carroll, Madison County District Attorney’s Office
- Zachary Anderson, Sirote Purmutt, PC
- Amos Beasley, Wilmer & Lee, PA
- Aaron Caradonna, Summit Information Solutions, Inc.
- Tiphani Gay, Rebekah L. Graham & Associates, LLC
- Elena Moats, Wilmer & Lee, PA
- Brandon Smith, Dezenburg & Smith, PC
Congratulations to all the new officers and board members. Warren & Simpson, PC is a proud sponsor of the Young Lawyers section of the Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association.